Montag, 14. November 2005

Torino 2006 - I'm coming!

Hi!
I still have to tell some of you that I will be going to Italy in February. But not simply somewhere in Italy, no, I'm going to the vicinity of Torino where the XX. Olympic Winter Games will be held!!!!

How cool is that?!? And we'll go to the Openig Ceremony and to the Biathlon competitions (PLUS we're going to meet some of the German athletes). To go there, I'm participating in an exchange with an Italian school (in Mondoví). My school is the only German school involved... My exchange partner (yet I don't know who I'll be matched with) will live at my house from November 26 to December 6.

I hope I can write on this blog while I'm there to let you know what exciting things I'm experiencing ;]]] . I hope I can upload some pictures then. (If you are interested, have a look: http://www.torino2006.org )

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen