Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005

BASTA!!!

Yesterday was the Basta concert! It was sooo great! I went there with Judith, Francesca (her Italian exchange partner), Anna and Chiara (my new Italian friend). They played so many new songs that it was even for us "old" fans new and funny. We laughed soo hard... :]] And it was funny when William (one of the band) announced one of the older songs (I have on CD) the "knowing" fans already started laughing and he was quite confused which caused him, the rest of the band and the audience to even laugh more *GGG*...
The two Italian girls didn't understand everything (obviously, most of the songs are in German... - their German is amazing, by the way!), but I think they liked it anyway...
Chiara is such a lovely girl!! I'm really looking forward to going to Italy in February. She also invited my to come and visit her next sommer to go swimming.
Kommentar veröffentlichen