Did I tell you that I find the mascots of the Olympic Wintergames in Torino supercute? I really want to get something with them. I'm getting childish (is it the time? - it's 11:17 pm...). They're - by the way - called Neve ("snow"), Gliz ("ice") and Aster (the mascot of the Paralympics)
Willkommen an Board! Wenn du schon mal hier bist, dann mach dich doch auch bemerkbar und flieg mit... :)
Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005
Am I too old?!?
Did I tell you that I find the mascots of the Olympic Wintergames in Torino supercute? I really want to get something with them. I'm getting childish (is it the time? - it's 11:17 pm...). They're - by the way - called Neve ("snow"), Gliz ("ice") and Aster (the mascot of the Paralympics)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
3 Kommentare:
HI!!!
eli, you are childish ;))))
luv ya schatzi
anna
Hi,
in Spanish you say Nieve (snow).
greeting,
Alejandro
well, it's Italian! ;)
Of course, the two languages are related *g*
Elisabeth
Kommentar veröffentlichen