Seiten

Donnerstag, 2. März 2006

*freeeze*

The world is sooo unfair!!! My little sister Anna is in Australia right now. Until next Wednesday she's staying in Melbourne. I just made the mistake to glimpse into the weatherforecast for Melbourne :[... It won't get colder than 12°C at night and during the day they have around 30°C!!! I'm freezing!!! Today, it was snowing again... I want spring - RIGHT NOW!!! I can't stand the cold no longer... AAAARGH!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yeah u are right. I want to have spring, too. It's time for it now! We already have winter for 6 months :SS

Ohh and can u tell me somethng about Australia? I never was there but im interested in...

Perhabs u can add me? [ILoveCoffee@web.de]

And perhabs u know that I write down a comment a long time ago. In German. But now I write in English because I want to learn it...