These 5 guys are really great! They have been doing music together since 1995. I've only known them since spring 05 - unfortunately :[ . I missed lots of fun while being on their concerts (they already had 4 or 5 [or even more] concerts in Heidelberg). I was on a concert on November 7. It was sooo much fun. Their lyrics are great: some are simply funny, some are critical and some are serious. They have a song for (nearly) every situation in life. Most of their songs are written by themselves and in German...
They're becoming more and more popular over here, the concert on Nov 7 was sold out - so I already bought the tickets for the next concert, which is on May 10, 2006. I'm so crazy *ggg*. I can't wait to go to that concert - shortly before they'll release their new CD. Guess who's going to run to the CD shop?!?Another a cappella group I've only known for a short time is Montezuma's Revenge.
This Dutch group have been doing music for 20 years - isn't that amazing?!? They mainly cover pop and rock songs (e.g. "Losing my Religion", "Smells like teen spirit" or "Splish, Splash"). I got their music via internet - no, not illiegal ;] . I'm pretty active on the Wise Guys Forum (everything's linked in some way *g*) and there's also one girl who's a big fan of the "Zumas". She gave us the tipp that they would offer a download because of their anniversary. That's where I got the music from. And I have to say - I like it... Their homepage, which is in English, is http://www.montezuma.nl .
Sooo, if you know other a cappella stuff, please, tell me!!!
3 Kommentare:
hi eli!!
why is this blog in english???
okay shure you have alot of other speaking friends but you also have a german speaking little, sry younger sister!! ;)
i also love basta and wise guys as you know and to the others it's realy good music!!
greatings to the whole world ;)
Anna
Hallo Schwesterherz!
Hilfe! Hast du dir dein Kommentar nochmal durchgelesen vorm Abschicken? Das ist ja schrecklich - lauter Fehler... AArgh!!!
Elisabeth
da merkt man dass das net gut is, wenn der blog auf english is!!
ich hab heute basta plakate gesehen!!!
I'm sorry for my bad english!!!!!
anna
Kommentar veröffentlichen