Seiten

Sonntag, 13. November 2005

First Post

Hi!
Ok, this is my first post. I'm going to write in English, so that my international friends can also follow what rubbish I'm about to write ;].
I hope all of you will enjoy this and maybe comment it - either English or German...
I can't think of anything any more, bye for now...
Elisabeth

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey elizabeth!!!
it sounds like you will have an amazing time over there... summer has just started down under and you know how hot that is. I just finished 1st year uni so now just working and relaxing. I might be going to germany next year so will definantly give you a call if i do. Hope the family is all well tell them i say hi.
lots of love milly from AUS X

Elisabeth hat gesagt…

Hi Milly! Thanks for you comment!! Anna is coming down under with the exchange in February/March. Maybe you'll get a chance to see her...
Love Elisabeth

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Elisabeth! how are you?? .. i'm fine.. i been very busy ... soon i will finish the school, and i stay very stressed!! ( i don't know how write it :P).ok... a lot of kisses for you!! bye!!
chi chi chi, le le le, viva chile!
ValecitA, your friend of chile...